Thursday, March 27, 2008

I must be turning into the incredibly forgetting woman. I knew when I started this post I'd forget the main thing I wanted to talk about! Is it just that I'm old, or tired, or both? Well, I was walking to the store tonight and I saw these two boys fighting. It appeared that the older boy was harrassing the younger and he seemed to be winning. Being a teacher, I gave them the stare and it seemed they were okay, until I saw what I saw. The older boy had his back to me, but I saw a golden arc coming from his pants and realized he was peeing on the other boy. Initially, I saw some faux karate chops and the like, but I see that every day. I'm not sure if the pee boy was trying to impress me (I'm unmistakable with my full moon white face) or just mark his territory. It was strange.

No comments: