Friday, March 28, 2008

I know I've been terrible as of late for writing in drips and drabs, but I feel the need to share simple little things with you. My eyes have been getting bad again due to the dust and whatnot. Doogie went to the trouble to buy me my eye drops. It's very specific, they have to be artifical tears and not have any preseritives. Unfortunatley, these do and when I put them in, it either helps or no. I found it funny that Doogie said my eyelashes are pointed the wrong way. Mine are not directed downward to keep things out. I said that I never do anything to them, that's just the way they grow. I'm adapted to a different climate. All these little things. I wonder if I stay for more than two years if my body would adapt more in such ways. What do you think? Is human evolution possible in a lifetime, or just through gene selection? I"m sure my brother would have something to say about that. But, you do have to think, that once you have lived in a place, you do get used to certain things. Is adapation a form of evolution?

No comments: