Saturday, May 10, 2008


Oh, sweet bejebus! I miss Doogie so much already! We have been in steady contact due to the issues at the school, but I miss her steadiness and ability. She is a strong, steadfast woman and never needed much direction. We, over the year, had developed this symbotic relationship that just grew off of each other. Oyunaa has good intentions and ideas. She'll be an asset for me as well, it's just hard making such an adjustment this close to the end of the year. At first, I was all for Doogie taking the time off and resting, but I hadn't realized how much I'd miss her! I have talked to her in the past about me being a selfish teacher and wanting to keep the status quo. She said, "No! What if I end up with a bad teacher next year! I want to stay with you." I was happy. Well, we'll be having a shower for her next Friday (due to no more health emergencies!) and she's not superstitious about receiveing gifts before the baby's due. I hope many people will come and show their love and support of her. Luckily, I have a dinner date with Doogie tommorow (Sunday) and we can talk!

1 comment:

david santos said...

Удача и хороший день. Я любил эту регистрацию.