Monday, September 17, 2007




Here are my students showing off the lentil plants we germinated and grew. They are very proud! I told my class they were now going to be famous in Canada as I was going to publish these photos on my blog. My class is very good, though a bit noisy. We are having our first test tomorrow in Language Arts. I think soon a math test will be in order as well. There has been a bit of cat fighting going on between some of the girls but I make them apologize and tell them it's done and over with. I forget how serious it felt when you were that age if someone was mean to you. I can remember my parents saying "Just ignore it" but that is very tough advice to follow. I just hate to see them cry! I also forget that at that age they move on quickly too. One minute they are crying and the world seems it's going to end, and the next they are running, laughing and playing. Ah, to be 8 again!

No comments: