Monday, April 14, 2008

Back from Thailand. What an amazing trip! There was not one thing I would have wished for or left out. It was a tremendous experience. Unfortunately, I am running on 3 hrs sleep after a 28 hour trip home. We had a big field trip today to the 13th Centruy Museum that lasted until after 6 o'clock. It was very windy, but a very interesting day! So, I'll just leave you with this small taste of the photos and narrative to come. As I was in Thailand for so many days and did many activities, I will span the Thai trip out over a few blogs. Trust me, it's worth it! I rode an elephant, snorkelled, fed raw chicken to crocodiles, and swam with (and got to kiss and be kissed by) the dolphins! There was just so much to each day and each trip. I did keep a journal to record everything. That above is me hugging Nala, the no-nosed, purple-mouthed dolphin. Next is one of the opportunities the kids had to dress up. They had a blast! They were very confused though, because one of the men there said he was Chingis' great grandfather. They missed the point of it being a 13th century museum.

No comments: