Friday, October 19, 2007

Off to the Gobi tomorrow. Eight days! I'm not sure how I'll handle the close quarters and all, but I think we have a good group of us going and it will be lots of fun. I'm looking forward to the time off but am worried I will return more tired than I already am. I'm exhausted! My trip to Bali is basically booked but it's costing a bit more than I had anticipated. I won't have much spending money but I hear it's really cheap there and a girl like me can live fairly well for 2 and a half weeks.

It was really sad to say goodbye to my kids todayknowing I won't see them for over a week. They all hugged me and told me they loved me. I told them I would miss them, and really, I will.

I realize my blog has been kind of boring lately with no photos and all, but after the Gobi you will see me riding a camel, I hope! Take care everyone. Miss and love you all.

No comments: