Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I finally got a knock-down cold. It actually seems a lot like the bronchitis I had a couple of years ago. I have some old medicine from when Gobi was ill. Everyone thought she had a lung condition before the distemper took her. Plus, the pets here get people medicine. I looked up the antibiotics on the internet and they are both for lung bacterial infections.

One of the staff here could tell I was ill and gave me some medicine too. She told me that the best way to treat illness was to drink your own urine. I thought she was joking, but, no. Apparently doctors tell you to as well. I am sorry, but that just ain't gonna happen.

There is a Valentine's dance tonight and I got suckered into being a chaperone. I had decided to try to avoid it but I was asked personally by some of the students and couldn't say no. It's only from 4-6 so not such a bug deal. Maybe tonight I will sleep!

1 comment:

bbatzorig said...

urine actually helps. did not test myself though.