Friday, January 4, 2008

Seeing as how I live in such a harsh environment I decided to have a pamper day. Facial and hot rock massage. I'm in love with the hot rocks! I have a bad feeling I'm going to be hooked! I really wanted the massage because I put lower back out again by carrying too many heavy grocery bags. It did help a bit but I'm still in some pain.

Yesterday I treked to the air line office to get my refund for my defunct vacation. They said they'd credit my card. As I was returning back to the bus stop I ran into John and Christina. They were heading to the natural museum and invited me to join them. I had nothing else really going on, so I went. It was a bit hokey but really interesting. Especially the dinosaur floor. There are actually some animals to be found here same as in Canada. Moose, lynx, northern pike fish, raccoons and beavers. Who would have thought!

Tonight those of us who are here are going for dinner with the new principal. I still have yet to meet him. We are going for Indian. I love Indian! I still can't believe school starts again so soon. I'm ready though. I have done enough shopping!

No comments: