Friday, January 4, 2008

I almost forgot! Tina and Dan are a married couple here. Dan was adopted and they have been considering adopting a Mongolian baby. I had to tell them they needn't worry about all that paperwork and whatnot. You can just walk the streets and be offered a baby! As I was leaving Charming Beauty after my facial and massage (ahhh, hot rocks!) I noticed a middle aged woman walking with a baby. She made a bee-line for me and I assumed she would try to sell me something or pan handle. Nope, she offered me her child. I looked at her like she was crazy and walked away. It's one thing to take in a stray puppy, but a child! We figure she must be in dire straights to feel she had to do something like that and that she probably had many babies at home too. Dan said I should have taken it and named it Gobi II or Gobi's Little Helper.

No comments: