Saturday, May 23, 2009



The end of the year continues to draw closer, and I'm beginning to realize just how much I'm going to miss my class. We have worked hard together, and truly now are a family. For show and tell yesterday, one of my students brought in her brother's Batman costume. One of my boys went to the bathroom and put it on. He came back as Batman and said, "Miss M! I've come to tell you I love you!" The entire class was laughing! The funniest part is when he changed and came back. He pulled a Poke-a-roo from "Polka Dot Door" and said, "Miss M! I just was in the hallway and saw Batman!"

With this too some the stress of packing and leaving, end of year tasks and tidying up all those loose ends you procrastinated until now they are an undeniable task. Oh the horror!

No comments: