Saturday, June 13, 2009





We're just ready to finish the school year. Only one week left! As a class, we decided to hold our own "Spirit Day" that was opposite day. We turned many heads at school yesterday, wearing our clothes inside out and backwards, but it was our own private fun.

We also went bowling! It was quite the job to get it all organized because we had to pay for the bus ourselves as we were only allowed two field trips, plus, I had heard that some parents felt it was an expensive excursion. Thankfully, all parents were on board with the idea and willing to pay. It was not a truly expensive outing, but gosh, did we have fun!

Last week of school! I have so much paperwork to do! Plus, shipping my belongings. I have to admit, I'm procrastinating, but not worried. I can handle this! I'm getting excited for my trip to England. I've been discovering lately that I truly am going to miss my class. They are such a great bunch of kids, and hams to boot! Batman visited me again, plus, he brought me candy too! How lucky am I?

No comments: