Monday, March 23, 2009


Apparently there was an earthquake here very early in the morning. I did not feel it, though my neighbours did. I was searching for information about it on the news, but there was no mention of it.

Just two weeks left before my trip! Wooo! I'm also excited because on my way home I will get the chance to visit a friend in England. I will get to see Stonehenge! This is fabulous!

When I woke up this morning, I went to turn on my kitchen light. It blew and must have had a power surge or something because all my lights went off! It's fixed now, so I won't have to sit in the dark tonight.

My students are excited as we had a request from a school in France to do a Flat Stanley exchange. We spent the morning in the computer lab googling information about the town our Stanley will be visiting. It was cute because some of the students added berets to their Stanley, or else turned them into a girl whom I've dubbed "Stanleyetta."

No comments: